Private French Lessons (including HSC coaching)
Private lessons offer an ideal solution if you want to focus on a particular skill or learn at a faster pace. Also, if you are unable to attend the language courses on a regular basis, private lessons allow you to choose when and how often you wish to attend.
The private lesson is tailored to meet your specific needs: for the HSC or university student facing exams or tackling a challenge in a particular skill (listening; speaking; writing; analysis of text language); for the traveller (whether business or pleasure) wanting to concentrate on particular French language skills or expand previous knowledge; for those who are drawn to language and prefer the flexibility of exploring French (whether beginner or advanced) through one-to-one tuition.
Whatever the reason – study, travel, love of language – come and enjoy a private lesson.
- You pay for each lesson individually and the number of private lessons you have is up to you.
- The cost for one 90 minute private lesson is $85. Bring a friend and receive a $10 discount each.
- Fees include tuition material; the use of CDs (where appropriate)
- Locations: Epping (Sydney) or Killcare (Central Coast), NSW
- Times: day and evening weekday classes
- Tutor: Gay Bird – B.A. (Hons); Dip. Ed. (University of Sydney)
For further information, please complete our Contact Form.